October 25, 2004
Easy to use extension that works with Firefox and Thunderbird
If you have ever had an image that was too large to fit on your screen or too small to see the finer detail in your browser or email, then image zoom can help. Image zoom gives you complete control of the size of most images displayed in mozilla based software. Both individual images or whole pages of images can be zoomed.
The version on this site is now compatible with Firefox 1.0 and Thunderbird 1.0
Easy to use extension that works with Firefox, Mozilla and Thunderbird.
Right click on an image and select a zoom option from the popup menu, or, hold down the right mouse button in combination with the mouse wheel to zoom in or out on an image.
- Zoom In/Out
- Reset Image Size
- Custom Zoom
- Custom Dimensions
- Fit Image to Screen
- Zoom to Preset Values directly from menu
- Option to Change Zoom In/Out Factor
- Options to hide/show each menu item
- Show items in main context or a Zoom Image sub menu
Added since 0.1
- Behaviour is now more acceptable when combined with Firefox default image zooming function - Thanks Brian King
Added since 0.1.1
- Added support for earlier versions of Firefox and Mozilla. Have tested with Firefox 0.8 and Mozilla 1.7
Added since 0.1.2
- Changed image zooming functions to handle all types of CSS styles
- Added option to autocenter when using image fit function
- Slightly modified Menu Item captions
Added since 0.1.3
- Fixed minor bugs with zooming functions for rare CSS styles
Added since 0.1.4
- Adjusted internals for the Image Fit Function to display better.
Added since 0.1.5
- Fixed bug with preferences for Mozilla. See bug in forums
Added since 0.1.6
- RMB+scroll zooming (Right mouse button + mouse wheel scrolling)
- Bug with context popup sub menu - See Bugzilla 249298